Me and my dad are doing something fun. My dad e-mails me a first line and I write the rest of the story! This was my first story:
As I walked down the dark alley, a squeaky voice inside my coat pocket said," Someone is following us!"........
I turned around." Ahhh!!" I screamed. Then I looked closely. It was just a trash can with a melon on top. "Whew! Who was that voice? It sounded familiar!" I asked myself. "Well," I said as I yawned "I'm to tired to think now." ... I was going to put my jacket away when I saw a lump in my pocket. I put my hand in it. It felt furry. " A rat!" I squealed quietly. Then, right next to it I felt something hard as plastic. Frightened, I went to sleep. Next morning I crept up to the jacket which was on the laying on the floor. I shoved my hand in the pocket, grabbed the furry object and threw it in the air. When it landed on the floor I poked it with a ruler. I touched it tail. " What!? It's just that fake ( With fake fur) shrew from the play! What a fool I was! But, who said the words?" I took the jacket, put my hand in the pocket and took the hard thing out. " It all makes sense now! The hard thing was a tape recorder! Now I remember that my friend and I were recording stuff and turned our voices high! There is nothing to worry about anymore."