I'm going to call it Write #1
My basketball said it would never play with me. His name is BB. So, Now I have no sports to play. I do not understand why! This was our last conversation :
BB : I will not play with you
Me: Fine! ????
BB: I am more finer than you!
Me: Fine!!
BB: I am the finest basket ball!!!!
ME: FINE!!!
BB: STOP IT!!!
Me: Stop what?
BB: Arghhh! ( BB rolls away to my ball bag)
Alright! I do know what he said stop for and I was just teasing him all along! I haven't seen him in a week or so. I guess that's okay.
TWO WEEKS LATER...
Yapee!! I found a new sport to play! Well, I'm kinda having a hard time to choose which one to play. They're both so fun. They are tennis and volleyball. I have to think about it. Let's go to BB.
Hi BB!... No response? Well that's kinda odd. Let me check in the bag. Why, hello BB? "Wanna play!!" Why are you yelling at me? Anyways Umm.. Well, I'm kinda gonna practice volleyball right now. "So you don't have time for me? Do ya? "
Well, you never came ------
"Came??? Came????? I'm suppose to come to ya? Now you make me more angry!!!" BB! Don't go! Why are you angry at me? ... BB's gone now so I guess I'll just play volleyball now.
AT A VOLLEYBALL COURT
Hey Guys! Let's play! ... I saw BB at the corner of my eye. To tell you my ears are super sensitive. I heard him say that he is so jealous and sad because I'm playing other sports now.
AFTER DINNER
I do kinda miss BB but I can't just give up tennis and volleyball. I made up my mind that I will play tennis in the summer and volleyball in the rest of the season's. Well, tomorrow I'm going to sign up for the sports.
TOMORROW AT THE SIGN UP PLACE
I am so excited to sign up! ... I'm done signing up. There is more!!!! I found out that you can take basketball on Monday and Tuesday. Take volley ball on Wednesday and Thursday and take tennis on Friday! So I'm doing that. It is Sunday morning today! So tomorrow I start!
SUNDAY AFTERNOON
I told BB about it. He is not angry anymore. BB and I are so excited!
SUNDAY NIGHT
BB is asleep. I am going to sleep too. I told BB that I will always love him and that I always will play with BB. My activities start tomorrow so I have to get a goodnight sleep. I better start sleeping now so goodnight!!