What is it?? ....
Methylchloroisothiazolinone. I know they're are longer chemical names, but this is the longest chemical name I've actually seen written in the ingredient list. The story goes,
It was a winter day, very cold, snow on the ground and a really good day for a warm shower! A couple months ago we were given 2 bottles of sparkling, soap with a beautiful aroma. One was called the gingerbread girl and the other the gingerbread man. It smelled like fresh ginger bread cookies. Well on that winter day, I used the last drop of the gingerbread girl soap! After that bath, my mother was about to through it away! I immediately stopped. I used the excuse I always do. " I'm gonna use it for something!" She always gave me a short lecture about how it just makes more junk in the house. But magically she didn't say no! She said okay and handed me the empty bottle. As she walked away to do her work, I ran to the bathroom closing the door behind me. Since I really lied about needing it, I needed to find a way to let it last. At first I carefully washed out the bottle, and then regretted it. I forgot since it was a bottle of soap, every time I washed it, more bubbles would make a mess out of it. Finally, after a long repetitive process I found a way to clean the inside with out getting it wet. After that, I just went to my bedroom and sat on the bed with the bottle in my hand. I reread the title, description, an captions on the front that I read so many times before. After moments of waste I finally ( don't know why I didn't to it before ) flip over the bottle to find the real facts!!!! The first thing that came to my eye was the ingredients. Before it came to the super long chemical name, I read other confusing words. Then it came, the chemical that started this post... METHYLCHOROISOTHIRAZOLINONE!!!!!!
Well, then you know the rest of the story. I came to write this. That's all I needed to say. Anyways, if you really are interested in what it means I could tell you....
To LOOK ON GOOGLE!
HAHAHAHA
BTW, the real story wasn't interesting enough to write, so I kind of modified it.
: )
Methylchloroisothiazolinone. I know they're are longer chemical names, but this is the longest chemical name I've actually seen written in the ingredient list. The story goes,
It was a winter day, very cold, snow on the ground and a really good day for a warm shower! A couple months ago we were given 2 bottles of sparkling, soap with a beautiful aroma. One was called the gingerbread girl and the other the gingerbread man. It smelled like fresh ginger bread cookies. Well on that winter day, I used the last drop of the gingerbread girl soap! After that bath, my mother was about to through it away! I immediately stopped. I used the excuse I always do. " I'm gonna use it for something!" She always gave me a short lecture about how it just makes more junk in the house. But magically she didn't say no! She said okay and handed me the empty bottle. As she walked away to do her work, I ran to the bathroom closing the door behind me. Since I really lied about needing it, I needed to find a way to let it last. At first I carefully washed out the bottle, and then regretted it. I forgot since it was a bottle of soap, every time I washed it, more bubbles would make a mess out of it. Finally, after a long repetitive process I found a way to clean the inside with out getting it wet. After that, I just went to my bedroom and sat on the bed with the bottle in my hand. I reread the title, description, an captions on the front that I read so many times before. After moments of waste I finally ( don't know why I didn't to it before ) flip over the bottle to find the real facts!!!! The first thing that came to my eye was the ingredients. Before it came to the super long chemical name, I read other confusing words. Then it came, the chemical that started this post... METHYLCHOROISOTHIRAZOLINONE!!!!!!
Well, then you know the rest of the story. I came to write this. That's all I needed to say. Anyways, if you really are interested in what it means I could tell you....
To LOOK ON GOOGLE!
HAHAHAHA
BTW, the real story wasn't interesting enough to write, so I kind of modified it.
: )