Friday, August 23, 2013

Ballet and Pink

It really annoys me. What annoys me? Questions that have no answers. And quite so, Google should be ashamed of them. Don't you think that all questions in a mind should have an answer. Even if they are questions of the future, they should have an answer, even if the time is to come. For some people, they think of a question but even if it is interesting, they don't care about the answer. On the other hand, there are people who have questions and MUST have an answer or it will bother them for as long as they don't have an answer. For me, only specific questions do that, and certainly this is one of them. Before I continue with the question itself, I would like to say that even if it takes years for the answers to come, I will one day deliver this answer to 5 girls in one class of Ballet and one teacher that taught Ballet. Before I start the brief background, I owe a big apology to that one teacher for throwing questions her that were somehow related to the past conversations and can be very interesting if they are actually thought about. Another apology to a girl in the class for also having annoyed her (No names mentioned). Now the Background: As a competing dance team, we must attend an intensive that consists of three hours of different dance styles. This year it was a late class and my last class was 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm. It was the last class of the day and a nice one. I hope you realize it was Ballet. The class before Ballet was Hip-Hop which was my favorite dance. Modern was the first. I was not completely tired at the end of Modern so I used ALL my energy in Hip-Hop. I was very happy that Ballet was last because it gave me plenty of time to refuel. I did realize that even though I had lost most of my physical energy, mentally I had quite of lot of energy left. The only way to let it out was to talk. Then I began to ask questions of all sorts that interested me. My questions went on and on and a few of them were answered by my peers and teachers. I decided at the end to collect all these questions and do a Google Session. I have done a Google Session a few times but the questions were quite irrelevant so I just did it for fun. BTW,  the definition of Google Session is the following:

Google Session |ˈgoōgəl ˈse sh ən|
Noun

A period of time when you are with your electronic device and ask Google multiple questions only using voice command and find answer. 

I did a Q and A. The first question: Who invented Colored Ink? Why is a Lame Duck Turn called that?
What is the difference between the French ballet and Russian ballet? And the last one that is extremely annoying me and I couldn't find an answer to it: WHY IS PINK THE COLOR OF BALLET, WHY? WHY???? I am desperate for the answer so the best thing in the world RIGHT NOW, would be if I had the answer.  Please give me this answer for GOOGLE DID NOT HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!!! > : ( GRRRR.

PS: One more question I had in mind, but it was answered. What is the answer to the universe, life and everything? 42. But why? Is the question right????

PPS: You wouldn't get the PS if you didn't read The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

PPPS: Great book, I recommend it.