Saturday, January 29, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop, Zhu Zhu pets, Zubals and More!

Adults should know: Do you know the secret of kids who love toys? I do! The kids keep on buying things. For example, first the kid buys Littlest Pet Shops. Then after a year are so Zhu Zhu Pets come out. The kid stops playing with the little pets. And now they beg there parents for Zhu Zhu pets! It is a waste of money I think, but that doesn't mean you should stop buying things for your kids! I say it is your choice.

Kids: You know, you shouldn't keep on buying new toys and stop playing with the last toy! You know, you can help by not wasting money.  You guys should wait until some thing you really like comes out and you know that you will play with it for a long time.The money will be saved for better things like food and other things like that.