Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new blog!

Hi, my name is Aunnesha! I'm from India. But I live in The United States Of America.My activities may be different from your activities. I am very active on e-mail, chatting, skype ecta. I don't watch tv that much. But every day i come back from school I watch about a hour of tv. I love <3 Netflix! I always watch Netflix movies!

I finally got my own blog! I have been wishing for one ever since me and my friend started pretending we were newspaper writers. I sent one to my mom. She was the one who insisted that I should get a blog. My dad said to write about fashion but, I didn't know anything. So I am going to be writing about random things. Like which ever one comes to my head first.
My first Blog will be called  Littlest Pet Shop, Zhu Zhu Pets, Zubals and more!