Don't you just hate when you got wet and forgot about your recent cut? And suddenly a terrible pain happens when you least expect it! I hate that happening! Here is a tip: All ways check if you have burns, cuts, sores or bruises before you go into water. "what do i do next?" I'll tell you! You can seal the cut in a way that no water gets in. Or if you already got into the water take a mug or something and keep it over the cut like a shield. When you keep your cut in the water for 10 seconds and it doesn't hurt that means it healed! You should put it out in air for a while but sometimes it hurts in the air too. Sometimes the cut doesn't hurt in water. This rarely happens but it's possible, your cut might hurt out of water and when you put in the water it doesn't sting. If you don't want it to start stinging again keep it in the water.
I just hate cuts no matter if it stings or not I just dislike cuts.
I just hate cuts no matter if it stings or not I just dislike cuts.