On March 26th 2011 I went to trinity's It was so quiet until a couple of minutes... Like 50 people came in!!! We later figured out it was a fundraising for cancer. They all wore a black t-shirt. On the back of the t-shirt it had a list of restaurants that they went to and where they will go next. It was such a crowd! Everybody was shouting and yelling and screaming! I Never ever saw any fundraising like that before. There were these two guys with a coach shirt on. They had a whistle hung around there neck. One of the coaches had a mega-phone. After 5 minutes the coach would speak into it. It sure was loud! The thing that's funny about it is you know how people walk and run to raise for cancer? But these guys just ate and drank beer!!! After 15 minutes they left and got on the fundraising bus. I suspected that they would go to the next bar.
- Aunnesha Bhowmick
PS: We gave the fundraising program some money.
- Aunnesha Bhowmick
PS: We gave the fundraising program some money.