Deer in my backyard scurried across the pearly white snow as the deer wander searching for food, they leave tracks in the winter weather
First only two deer were spotted with my keen eyes I tried not to make a sound loud enough that the deer could hear it
As I peered through the trees in the forest I found 7 more deer prancing across the snow and snapping the dead branches on the ground with thier hard hooves they joined the other two deer
"Did Santa send his nine reindeer in my backyard?" I thought to myself if they really were Prancer, Dancer, Dasher, Vixen, Coment, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and last but not least Rudoph!
A fearful "BOOM" filled the air which made the deer run away I sat down on the kitchen chair that was next to the kitchen window and looked at the reindeers left over, their footprints "Come back tonight on Christmas" I whispered to myself
First only two deer were spotted with my keen eyes I tried not to make a sound loud enough that the deer could hear it
As I peered through the trees in the forest I found 7 more deer prancing across the snow and snapping the dead branches on the ground with thier hard hooves they joined the other two deer
"Did Santa send his nine reindeer in my backyard?" I thought to myself if they really were Prancer, Dancer, Dasher, Vixen, Coment, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and last but not least Rudoph!
A fearful "BOOM" filled the air which made the deer run away I sat down on the kitchen chair that was next to the kitchen window and looked at the reindeers left over, their footprints "Come back tonight on Christmas" I whispered to myself
Setting: Kitchen Window
Character(s): The Reindeer
Day: Chirstmas Eve