Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Horoscope... Changed!

Hey dudes and dudetts,
I am not very happy - ish anymore. I feel bitter-sweet. The horoscopes have changed. I changed! Other people changed! To me it feels like the world changed! Well, not for everyone some people still have it the old way.
Here is the story, I wouldn't call it a story I was  Sagittarius but now I am the one and only Ophiuchus! The new horoscope. I feel bitter sweet because I loved the old friendly arrow ( the arrow is the power of Sagittarius) thats the bitter part. The sweet part is that I am very lucky because I got the new horoscope!!!!
My Dad changed. He was old twiny twin twin :Gemini. My mother was Taurus. She is still Taurus.
That's it...   Wait! I have a question. Why does the dates end and start the same. Here is an example:       Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11

So Capricorn ends on Feb.16 and Aquarius starts on Feb.16. If anybody has a birthday on that day then which horoscope does that person have? If you have the answer to my question then please e-mail me the answer at aunnesha@gmail.com