Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dream #1

I had a dream. Let me explain a little before I start telling you about it. I go to this school and I have these friends. This dream is about them and Miranda Cosgroves (Carly in the dream) and my bus . My school has both 5th grade and 4th grade but in my dream 6th grade had joined. Let me start.

My school had completely changed by then. A new wing was added but the wing was not like any other. It had lawns, trees, and houses. On the other side, a wall was placed with an (almost) endless row of lockers. My locker was placed across the "new" wing, next to a 5th grader girl on my bus. Strangely we had desks in our lockers. I watched Emilia, my friend accustom into her new surrounding since her locker was placed in the new wing. Her classroom was a long way from the wing. I signaled her to come over. She looked bewildered when you noticed the distance between her locker and her classroom. It took her some time to get across the buzzing hallways. Students from different grades rushed to different classrooms in different wings. Emilia ran across the hallway almost stumbling into a teacher.
I laughed when she reached me.

The day partly flew by and it was halftime. Halftime was also something new or different that doesn't happen. All the wings were bustling with excitement... except Emilia's wing. So empty, so quiet so... creepy. Half time was when all the kids got on a bus for some fresh air. The bus would just drive around the small town. When we got onto our bus it started pouring. Emilia and I sat together and went completely berserk. Our friends July and Dave were experimenting with a string. The four of us were always together.

As the bus lurched on a large bump, the two back door banged open. The bump was so sudden that Dave, July, Emilia and I flew out. Oddly no one noticed us. We landed on our feet but I got a slight cramp in my leg. When we had fallen out of the bus Dave and July's string got tangled and they couldn't get it off! They were stuck together!!! Emilia and I rolled our eyes as we watched them struggle to get it off. We didn't realize that the wind grew stronger and the rain now was as bad as a hurricane. We shivered. We couldn't keep up with ourselves. The wind was pushing us back. It was no use to fight against it. Our hearts were racing as we sat down on the side walk. We were soaked. Suddenly some one tapped us. It was Carly from iCarly!!!! We were pleased to see her because she drove us back to school. As we walked into the main lobby of the school, a table was set up with a big bowl of soup. It was a table for five. We sat down and instantly started eating. We were extremely hungry! Spencer ( from iCarly) walked in and came up to Carly. Without saying anything he left. The funniest of the dream was when Dave said Sigh-Fie, ( said like Sci-Fi) Sci-Fri! (Said like Sky-Fry)

Thats the dream.

PS: If you were wondering if Dave and July ever got out of the string, they did. It is too complicated to explain.