This is a conversation between me and my friend on the computer (Some stuff is random).
F = friends and M= me!
F = friends and M= me!
F= Hi Aunnesha how are you today? Are you enjoying the day?
M= I'm doing quite fine! Well, how are you? I love the day, quite busy and fun! Can you believe that it is almost new year?!!
F= First of all, drop the “Are you enjoying the day” question. Second of all I'm great thank you, but I'm just a little tired from yesterday and the day before and the day before that...Basically the whole week. Third of all, I know right I can't believe it's 2012, “the year that the world ends.” You know that's not true right? Just didn't want to scare you. Now that I've written soooooo much I'll stop and hand over the computer to you....
M= Hey, did you know that dodo birds used to be real! Now their extinct! I love dogs! Do you? What is your favorite animal? So, lets talk about animals! Wow, i've never thought about all the animals in the world. Oh, did you like the mango pie? That was kind of random.
F= The mango pie was great. I'm sorry but that was random. First of all what are dodo birds? I might not know what dodo birds were called but if you describe it to me my memory might come back to me. Second of all me to! I love dogs! Puppies are my favorite animal cause they're baby dogs and I love any baby animal.
M = A dodo bird is a bird that used to exist. It doesn't anymore. I don't know how they look like or I don't know anything about them so don't ask me. You may go online to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo right now and learn about dodo birds. Not a lot of people are experts on them because they are extinct.
F = Yeah I know that it was alive then got extinct but the thought that the poor birds got extinct stinks. I went on the website and the dodo bird looks familiar and sooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
M= Well, did you know I have a blog? Here it is : http://bloggersaunneshasblog.blogspot.com/
I'll e-mail it to you. I have another one: http://kittyandcatlovers.blogspot.com/
The second one is for my friends. One of my friend is Kitty and the other is Cat.
You would probably want to read them completely when you have time. Start from the bottom
of Kitty and Cat to understand it ( if you want to).
F= I'll probably read it later...I'm tired are you? Not sleepy but tired...
M= I am not sleepy but TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTI
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
F= Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Me too!
THE END
( If you want to be challenged, please don't read the PS below )
PS: To figure out words like hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii as in showed in this conversation you must take the first letter (h) and the second letter ( i) which makes hi. If the word is bigger you do the same thing just add the next new letters to the first two.