Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blizzard

Hey, I know I haven't written for a long time. I was really busy. And I know that that's what everyone says. But it was real busy because......  I got a dog!! It's not extremely late. I got him on the third week of April. He's is older than two months! His (he is a male) birthday is on Feb. 19th. Alright now it comes to what I named him. Well probably by now, you've figured out that his name is Blizzard. A lot of people ask me why? Well he was born around Blizzard, that's why. It's just news I had to say. Not that I'm going to say a lot. I'll try posting a picture of him, but I am so happy. I wish I could tell you more but I don't have much time left before piano class. So, just sharing the news with you.