The Blackberries are Gone!
The blackberries are gone
and the fridge is still wide open
Where the scent is coming from
they don't think it's where it happened
We checked the dog and tried my sister
but we didn't find a clue
we studied the beef and surveyed the carrots
and there was nothing in the stew
We inspected the bedrooms, doors, walls and rugs
Also the TV, couch and closets
We examined the showers, toilets, dishes and mugs
and especially the leaky faucet
We checked every corner, every inch
for the blackberries were gone
I was very sure that they would know soon,
I knew it wouldn't be long
They don't know how long it took
to get this very good thought
Where didn't we already have a look?
The question was as hard as a rock
Thats all they needed to know
Then my big burp tells about the fact
to figure out that all of the blackberries
had gone to my stomach
There is a Zebra in My House
There is a Zebra in my house
and it's running all around
I can't get it stop for
a euro or a pound.
It's messing with the pots and pans
and it's making me quite dizzy
For it will never halt I know
I am getting very tizzy!
The Zebra's cooking food, paying taxes
and is jumping from door to door
It is cleaning rooms, wiping walls
and is sweeping the dirty floors
It can organize and make things shine
in an extraordinary pace
I can bet you it'll be first
in any neat freak race
It wears stripes from head to toe
Although you might be misled wrong
It's not quite a real Zebra
It's my one-and-only mom!
15 Minutes of Freedom
15 minutes of freedom is what I call fun
for I will tell you some of the things
that are usually done
In football, half the people
come in bruised, scarred and bleeding
Trust me, there's no chance
of a little outdoor reading
I can pretty much count 6,7,8
games of tag
Playing back and forth
Whoa! You might want to move back
On the basketball court generally
8 kids are on the ground
The ball always goes out
because kids are shoving up and down
The soccer field is a
very muddy disastrous place
For you can clearly see
that there are footprints on most player's face
Beware of chinese jump roping
it looks harmless but oh, it's rough
Tripping, falling and so much
“It's my turn! Back off!
Climbing trees and falling down
Or swings that go too high
Stand aware of bouncy balls
that suddenly go whizzing by
Ascending up slides are common
And getting hit on monkey bars
Flying through outer space or
even falling off of Mars
So if you want to watch this theatrical drama
then here is the best place to come
We all call this time our
15 minutes of freedom!
Nine Pigs are Dancing
Nine pigs are dancing,
as the lions sing and cheer
For the magical disappearing
elephants have teleported here
The hippos played the drums and
the monkeys clash there symbols
All of the whales are given
triangles as small as tiny thimbles
The giraffes played the xylophones
And the piano was saved for the crocs
the birds chirped the tune
they cuckooed at there clocks
The dogs were the DJs until
the ball was ready with couples
By the time they started the
cheetah’s weight had doubled
Every animal was here
at the party of their lives
But just one had not
because my stomach kept all the butterflies
I Think my Trainer Likes Veggies
I thing my trainer like veggies
It's is quite easy to see
Why don't you listen
to some of the tips he told me
“You have to be tougher than rhubarbs,
and shiny like tomatoes,
You have to smell like crispy radishes
And dress like sweet potatoes
You have to run as fast as carrots
and jump as high as beans”
You do understand
that's not as easy as it seems
“Don't get fat as big, plump eggplants,
just stay slim as a little leek
Stay as strong as all the garden squash
not a cucumber that is weak”
Unusually all his tips worked
but don't ask me how
I regret that I stopped training
because I turned into a cow