Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I think dogs are cool but cats are way cooler.


PS: This is not true, although russian blues are really cute!
PPS: I don't like cats really.

Dear Aunt,

Since you work with cats all over the world I have some opinion about cats.
Cats... Way cooler!! Those fur balls! Ginger, black, brown, tabby and all sorts of colors. Cats are so sly and they listen to you and it's fun to play hide and seek with them, that's why I love cats. Cats are less work too. You don't have to take them on walks or outside. Plus they mind their own business not going around licking everyone. Siberians are so cute with their scruff! Also those mature Siamese! Oh, and those innocent looking Russian Blues, they just lure me. Tiny Scottish Folds, so intelligent. Some Scottish Folds have really long whiskers.
I mean those eyes! You just can't keep away from them. It's so interesting how they perk their ears up so suddenly. Especially Abyssinians. Some of the cats have really long whiskers. Cats don't need to be trained to pounce. Some are already really good at it. For example the Egyptian Maus. 
The Chartreux is a is a really good hunter. So many cats, I love all of them ( except the two Rexes)!

Sincerely,
Aunnesha